BCD 2000
dj controller

Monday, November 06, 2006

Now is MixVibes Pro 6 turn!


Many users asking me to test MixVibes with BCD. But this is not possible at the moment, because Demo version have midi support disable. It's a terrible thing. Why can I to buy a software if I can't test it with a midi controller? This is very strange, because many users of Mixvibes official forum asking the same thing. So, I've written to software house to have a demo/trial version with midi enable. I hope that they send me a special demo copy to test it.
More updates coming soon .....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got mix vibes 5 pro of a friend and tried setting up the BCD2000 but had no joy what so ever

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Software Test
  • Deckadance
  • Ultramixer 2
  • Future Decks Pro
  • B-DJ
  • Virtual DJ 4.1
  • Traktor 3
  • Visual Disco Mix
  • Dj Decks 0.76
  • Mix Vibes 6
  • DJ System MKII
  • Ableton Live 5


  • Ads by Google