BCD 2000
dj controller

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ableton LIVE 5 and BCD

Some friends here on the blog asked us to test our BCD with LIVE 5 one of the most respected software for professional deejays a must for live performances just a charm for loops , sampling and live mushup.

We have to admit that LIVE 5 is not for all for the complexity of his pitch shifting "algo" on the other hand we have to say the interface is not very user friendly.

As midi controller LIVE 5 is quite perfect but you need much patience to configure it as better you can.
We shot a video using Live 5 .. well I'm not going to win a Oscar the quality it's to bad but i hope you enjoy it.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally... Some info, but most of all, someone who's proven BCD2000 CAN work 2gether with Ableton ;)

I'm really interested in HOW you did this...!

Notice: This is a HOT issue on forum's like Ableton, Native-Instruments, etc.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got set my BCD 2000 to work with Ableton Live 6. I can tell you ... it's AMAZING !
I've tried all other dj-software, except Native Instrument Traktor 3.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw. i used BCD 2000 as an Midi controller, then just routed the functions with the buttons... quite easy

1:10 PM  
Blogger bcd2000 said...

@Hung

can you post your configuration file?
So I can test it.
Thanks in advance.

DJ Gas

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do i get bcd2000 working white the ableton live 6 pleas give me good information

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, can you help me to configure my BCD2000 with ableton 6 please ... thanx a lot ;)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to config my bcd 2000 to work with ableton 6 or 7. Please.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can somebody please post how to configure Ableton Live with BCD2000 if possible.
Nobody posted a mapping or a tutorial so I donĀ“t believe all the shit they posted before...

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can anyone share a dj template for ableton live with the bcd2000?

thanks in advance!

if you want email it to me instead please mail it to : santos.joao @ live.com

(without the spaces)

2:09 AM  
Blogger pvxxgxmsg said...

Did anyone managed to make this work... i had tried but it seams like am doing wrong.... pls Gas can u pass us confg file or make tutor.

Thanks and Cheers

DOC

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Software Test
  • Deckadance
  • Ultramixer 2
  • Future Decks Pro
  • B-DJ
  • Virtual DJ 4.1
  • Traktor 3
  • Visual Disco Mix
  • Dj Decks 0.76
  • Mix Vibes 6
  • DJ System MKII
  • Ableton Live 5


  • Ads by Google