BCD 2000
dj controller

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Live Audio [MP3 test]


This week end I decide to record my session on mp3 file , I used flanger , loop and scratch just to test these features.Others function used were stop vinyl and play reverse.As I told you this file is for a test purpose , loop and scratch will be better with more training, the difficulties are much more increasing BPM , but this is normal with every player.The quality of the wave recording it's great !!

Check it out !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything you're doing here by the way! I just wanted to ask i you have any idea how to broadcast over the internet a live mix using the bcd2000? 10x

8:32 AM  
Blogger bcd2000 said...

I'm doing live streaming connecting line out of BCD to line in of internal pc audio board.
I think that at the moment there isn't any other methods.
To make streaming I use a free software that I've downloaded from here:
http://www.mbradio.it/pg004.html

bye

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Software Test
  • Deckadance
  • Ultramixer 2
  • Future Decks Pro
  • B-DJ
  • Virtual DJ 4.1
  • Traktor 3
  • Visual Disco Mix
  • Dj Decks 0.76
  • Mix Vibes 6
  • DJ System MKII
  • Ableton Live 5


  • Ads by Google