BCD 2000
dj controller

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Will Traktor ever get married with BCD 2000 ?


I know you all are waiting for native support for your bcd2000 , at the moment we have just few rumors about next release and I don't like to give more details ... but Native Instruments crew is working on it .I'll describe you some tricks to support from the actual traktor version our consolle. As we know actually midi support and traktor doesn't communicate very well so we have to use another software gateway to let our jewels start the party ..Midi translator software I have tested on bcd2000 and traktor are Bomes Midi e Midi OX , you can easily find configuration file to play with traktor if not let me know I'll send you mine expecially for the Pitch Wheel.Unfortunately the biggest problem is to properly control the Jog Wheel , if you want more details you can read this post very exhaustive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Software Test
  • Deckadance
  • Ultramixer 2
  • Future Decks Pro
  • B-DJ
  • Virtual DJ 4.1
  • Traktor 3
  • Visual Disco Mix
  • Dj Decks 0.76
  • Mix Vibes 6
  • DJ System MKII
  • Ableton Live 5


  • Ads by Google