BCD 2000
dj controller

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ableton LIVE 6


The new tests with the BCD and Live 6, have left us an optimal impression. Probably because now we have dedicates more time to the midi mapping. It is really possible to command all the controls of Live through the BCD, like play and stop , such as the volume levels, the Eq section , cue and loops. The only function that we are not commanded is the pitch slider, but I believe that this is superfluous using Live. I have taken a short video in order to see as Live 6 with the BCD 2000 works, you can see it from here. I wait your feedbacks, expecially from people who knows Live well! I'm sorry but in the Demo version is not possible to save the midi mapping , otherwise I've made available to download it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there anyway to scratch the songs in my computer with a turntable connected to the bcd2000???

or is there any way to doit with bcd2000???

cengo91@hotmail.com
please inform me!!!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can if you use a control vinyl and deckadance. Check their web site.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Software Test
  • Deckadance
  • Ultramixer 2
  • Future Decks Pro
  • B-DJ
  • Virtual DJ 4.1
  • Traktor 3
  • Visual Disco Mix
  • Dj Decks 0.76
  • Mix Vibes 6
  • DJ System MKII
  • Ableton Live 5


  • Ads by Google